Industrial Sales Engineer
Group Four is a leading provider of integrated weighing solutions. We partner with our customers to provide weight based measurement solutions for a wide variety of industrial applications.
We provide quality components and engineering and design services to meet the unique needs of each customer. Headquartered in the US, we serve primarily North America and Europe from the United States.
The Sales Engineer will call on and service a territory. This will require frequent travel and overnight stay. You will be responsible for overseeing target accounts, and developing new accounts while monitoring all sales operations for efficiency within the defined territory.
- Increase target account penetration with strategic product sales
- Communicate proactively with all team members, to strengthen and expand company relationships
- Resolve service issues within the defined territory
- Generate revenue growth by utilizing consultative selling skills in conjunction with value product propositions
- Prepare quotations to prospective customers within appropriate profit targets and level of authority
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Communicate and collaborate with the Sales Manager to achieve company sales objectives
- Provide feedback to Engineering to help develop new products and services
- Use company sales productivity software tools accurately and consistently (i.e. Customer Relationship Management Software, Microsoft Office Products, and Pricing Tools)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Min of 4 years in professional sales position
- Must have Business to Business sales experience
- Industrial product sales experience a plus
within 90 miles of Chicago, IL
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. Group Four is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.